For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, My Ultra Healthcare Limited. (‘we’ or ‘us’) are the ‘data controllers’ (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, address, and required health information) whenever you complete an online form or make a telephone call to book an appointment.
How we may use your personal data.
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was
given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- Quality of service and statistical analysis surveys
- Customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
- Disclosure to authorised Franchisees to provide the requested service
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Billing and order fulfillment
- To notify you of any changes to this website or our services which may affect you
- Security vetting
- Improving our services
Keeping your data secure.
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- We store your personal data on secure servers
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology
- Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Information about other individuals.
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- Give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal data
- Receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices
- Give consent to the processing of his or her health information
When you use this website, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address and/or browser, which we will use for administration purposes and statistical analysis. This information will not usually identify you personally.
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies are used for several reasons:
- To recognise you whenever you visit this website
- To speed up access to this website (so you do not have to log on each time)
- To store your personal preferences
- To build a profile about you
- To better target our marketing and advertising campaign
- The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: aboutcookies.org
My Ultra Healthcare Limited
45-47 Vicarage Road,
Tel: 0844 414 3014
Company #07150129 Incorporated in England & Wales. VAT #253 1450 34
Last Edited on 2017-03-27